How does home monitoring work in Port St. Lucie?
After much deliberation, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s protection. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Port St. Lucie home monitoring works
If you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them surveilling your house or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will act as the primary contact with authorities whenever you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents tied straight to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real-life specialists to help you when you need them most.
Protecting your property, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more essential when something occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your flood alarm beeping or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will occur when nobody is there to heed the sound of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always guarded, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Port St. Lucie home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All device communications are directed through this important, centralized command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these added benefits:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your smart home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio functionality giving you the chance to talk straight to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to call for help with any kind of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your mobile device when an emergency strikes, you can still speak with your monitoring staff right through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Port St. Lucie security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and order a completely connected Port St. Lucie smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you require. We understand the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our available packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your home’s protection, dial (772) 257-4553 or complete the form on this page to start.