After much deliberation, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s protection. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Port St. Lucie home monitoring works
If you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them surveilling your house or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will act as the primary contact with authorities whenever you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents tied straight to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real-life specialists to help you when you need them most.