Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Port St. Lucie?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your precious bundle of joy. You devoted hours assembling the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even completed the space with a row of cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you going to keep an eye on your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a regular listening device or take it to another level and employ the tools available to you in your modern home security system.
Although it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Port St. Lucie, it’s a great choice when you think about the advantages.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Port St. Lucie are great baby monitors
One of the most important things to note is that your indoor cameras are part of a comprehensive system and reachable by way of one simple app. This offers you practicality and comfort since you are able to monitor your child from anywhere via your smartphone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution images of your precious one. You may even view recorded segments right from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to settle a troubled sleeper. Even better, you can use the audio feature via your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your baby decides rest time is done and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-activated alerts delivered right to your smartphone.
- One-press communications: Despite the fact this perk is generally for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your youngster can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a tremendous perk. If you see that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and think it might be a bit stuffy in the room, you may adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can integrate another indoor camera and still have access to them both with one mobile app.
Design Your Port St. Lucie smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Port St. Lucie smart home and enjoy the assurance and safety Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can offer. Contact (772) 257-4553 today and discover how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.